- I use a bio-psycho-social and transpersonal skill set developed over my lifetime of synthesizing perennial wisdom derived from varied traditions/schools of thought, and modalities that promote personal empowerment and ‘unity consciousness.’
- I’m here to illuminate the significance of your existence and your life through the lens of Living in Alignment.
- My calling in life is to be of service as a teacher, mentor, and exemplar of the Living in Alignment body of work. As a teacher, I assist you to expand your awareness using experiential skills and a working knowledge of LIA theory. As a mentor, I guide you in transitioning from being primarily externally resourced to becoming internally resourced. As an exemplar, I model the spiritual practice of living that is grounded in both the seen and unseen worlds.
- We work as a team in identifying, examining, and working through presenting issues, challenges, events/experiences that are getting in your way of connecting/partnering with your spiritual self; sabotaging your best efforts/intentions; accessing your calling in life; and/or developing skills to live up to your full potential.
- I use a whole person perspective (i,e,. mind, body, emotions, and spirit) that is customized to address your needs / wants and to meet you where you are in your life.
- I combine a grounded spiritual approach with clinical experience in trauma resolution, recovery from addictions, codependency, and recognized emotional or mental conditions.
- The methods I use are a synthesis of tried and true practices including but not limited to Humanistic, Transpersonal, Gestalt, Solution focused, Attachment, Cognitive Behavioral, Psychodynamic, Mindfulness practices, Body Centered approaches.
- I don’t label, categorize, or pathologize.
Darcy's presence is engaging, personable, and inspirational.
The Living in Alignment Approach
You hold the key to your personal freedom. The LIA approach will teach you to become internally resourced, live authentically, and access your truth by aligning your human self with your spiritual self.
I offer both a theoretical and practical framework to facilitate the LIA process, leading to soul realization, soul actualization, and soul fulfillment. This translates to becoming aware of your spiritual self, discovering your calling in life, and living up to your full potential.
The LIA process is customized to meet your needs and uses a broad skill base synthesized from my training and experience as a psychotherapist, addiction counselor, life coach, and body-centered therapist.
I offer the LIA approach with these therapeutic options:
The Living in Alignment Program:
A transformative learning process customized to meet your needs in a flexible time frame. It sequences 12 learning modules including readings, integrative activities and individual coaching. It is structured to support your understanding and integration of LIA principles into your daily life. Upon completion, you will have both a working knowledge of LIA theory and a practical skill base.
I assist you to achieve your full potential, using a solution-focused approach. I work with you to identify and apply achievable life goals, modify and or replace your limiting beliefs and ways of thinking and learn skills to become proficient at manifesting.
I am trained in trauma resolution and certified in EMDR. I facilitate your process of understanding and working through unresolved issues from trauma and other mental and emotional conditions.
I offer a holistic approach to foster your optimal health and well-being, integrating mind, body, emotions, and spirit. I draw on Interpersonal, Gestalt, Humanistic, Cognitive Behavioral (CBT), Solution Focused, Psychodynamic, Psychosynthesis, Transpersonal, etc.
I help you identify and work through your family-of-origin and relapse prevention issues, co-occurring disorders, codependence, and the developmental and emotional challenges of integrative recovery.
Take your next step toward personal transformation and contact me for a free, confidential consultation.
Darcy Clarke has guided me through a difficult divorce, enabling a separation and new beginnings for our two lives with love and compassion for each other. He has helped me get in touch with my feelings, identify my needs, heal some old wounds, accept what is, and integrate the gifts, insights, and lessons of this life. These changes have brought me new joy and happiness and deepened my relationship with the Divine.